Need a streaming device to access Netflix, Hulu or anyone of the other popular streaming apps? Today (11/27/17) you can get this Roku Express Streaming Media Player for just $19.99 (normally $29.99)!! Just plug it up to one of your TV’s HDMI ports and BOOM you’re TV becomes a smart TV.
Who needs a Google Chromecast? These guys just plug into one of your tv’s HDMI ports and BOOM you can cast things like Netflix, Youtube, Pandora & more from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac®, Windows® laptop or Chromebook right to your television screen. These guys are normally $35, but for a limited time you can get them for ONLY $20 + FREE shipping!! That’s 44% off!!
Who needs another streaming device for super cheap?? For a very limited time you can pick up (1) of these Amazon Fire Sticks with Alexa Voice Remote for ONLY $24.99!! That’s $15 off of its normal price of $39.99. These guys turn any television with an HDMI input into a smart tv with voice controls! These are perfect for both cord cutters or a great compliment to your existing cable/satellite service.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick under $50–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Looking to buy a Google Chromecast Streaming Media Device this holiday season? These guys are normally $35, but through 12/10/16 you can score them for $10 off or just $25!! You can either choose FREE in-store pick-up or you’ll have to buy two (or spend $10 more) to qualify for the FREE shipping!! At that price maybe getting two wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and music on your TV. It’s a palm-size media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Set it up with a simple mobile app, then send your favorite online shows, movies, music and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Sit back, watch together. With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite online content on your HDTV – movies, TV shows, music, photos and more from Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Google Play Movies and TV, Google Play Music, and Chrome. No more huddling around small screens and tiny speakers. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps.
- Remote free. Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android tablets and smartphones, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows®, Mac®, and Chromebooks. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using your device. You won’t have to learn anything new.
- Plug in and play. Get started in three easy steps. Plug Chromecast into any HDTV, connect it to WiFi, then send videos and more from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your TV with the press of a button.
- It’s for everyone in your house. Friends and family can use your Chromecast with their smartphone, tablet or laptop without any additional setup.
Need another means to stream Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV and all of your other favorite streaming apps? Pick up a Roku 1. Today (11/28/16) only, you can get one for 50% off or just $25. If you buy (2) and spend $50 you’ll qualify for FREE shipping otherwise it’s a flat rate of $5.99. Or they’ve also got the Roku Streaming Stick which has more processing power than both the Amazon Fire Stick or Chromecast and with its compact design and point-anywhere remote works really well for wall-mounted TVs for $15 off or just $34.99!